Beer in Brabant
Hospitality is simply part of what Brabant is. People from the area love fun, and of course that includes delicious food and drinks. Enjoying a beer in great company is part of this culture of abundance. At home with friends, but of course also in a bar or on a pavement cafe. We don't just pride ourselves on a steadily increasing selection of craft beers. It's also possible these days to enjoy one of them at a beautiful or unique location.
Top 15 Breweries in Brabant
The speciality beer phenomenon shows no sign of slowing down. From hobby brewers to microbreweries to larger outfits: we're getting more and more types of beer. Some of the breweries here are really worth a visit. A few of them offer excursions and tastings. We do advise you to reserve a spot in advance.
- Oijen Brewery, Oijen.
- Museum of Beer Brewing in Oirschot ,Oirschot
- Eindhoven City Brewery, Eindhoven
- Van de Oirsprong Brewery, Oirschot.
- Bavaria Brewery Cafe, Lieshout
- De Roos Brewery Museum, Hilvarenbeek
- Onze Lieve Vrouw van Koningshoeven Abbey, Berkel-Enschot
- De Kievit Trappist Brewery, Zundert (Maria Toevlucht Abbey Shop)
- Kraft Bier, Tilburg
- De Pimpelmeesch Village Brewery, Chaam
- Kareltje City Hostel and Brewery, Heusden
- De Kat Brewery, Helmond
- Sint Servattumus Brewery, Schijndel
- De Markies Brewery, 's-Hertogenbosch
- De Roerstok, Tilburg*
* This is the place to do a proper brewing course. In the space of a day and an evening, you'll learn all there is to know about brewing: you'll start with a little theory, and of course then you'll learn the practice, and develop your own beer.
Taste the 5 Trappists
Savour and experience the taste of Trappist beers on this unique cycle route of approximately 334 kilometres.Route
Beer writer Reuben Gray: “With a beer in hand, it was time to experience the Vandeoirsprong brewery."Blog
The specialist beer phenomenon shows no sign of slowing down. From hobby brewers to microbreweries to large operations: more and more beers are being created all the time. There are several breweries in Brabant that are worth a visit. A few of them offer excursions and tastings. We do advise you to book a spot in advance.